Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Rapper IY tell a funny personal story about stigmatization

see more after the cut




The stigma associated with any situation is actually the biggest problem, wen such stigmatized persons are ostracized by society I wonder how they are suppose to survive. 
I think it will even make people not to confess and repent. 
Few days ago I was outside the house with friends having unusual early morning chills as it was Saturday and then this woman that sells egg roll, meat pie and other stuffs of that family came around.... 
We have been regular customers of hers even before that day sha... we called her and asked for egg roll. I collected one and Nonso collected too... we asked the third man around if he wanted and he said no, dat kinda No you can feel from his voice is in capital letter and underlined sef.
Okay na... we collected ours, paid and I made my way into the house to get a drink to push flour down only for the man who rejected egg roll to come behind me chasing like a man I was holding his manhood... he said 'dat woman na winch o, she don confess before... ask anybody' I quickly went back outside to ask and it was confirmed. then my sist said 'i dey wink una make una nor buy but she use winch make una concentrate' ...... what to do now? confused me... but a part of me wanted to prove a point that winch cannot catch me wen I paid for the food but that part only came alife wen my friend started biting on his own saying 'nothing dey happen, nothing dey happen' like he is some 2face idibia incarnate.
I finally ate the egg and flour and kept checking myself if I will exhibit any strange or winch-like attitude, and I also checked my friend and paid more attention at night, was looking if he will sleep very deep, just maybe he has reported to winch meeting and I have a stronger head. Lol
Well at the end of it all.... If nobody buys from the woman, how is she supposed to survive? won't she go back to witchcraft or prolly get into something else, maybe more dangerous to society... helping each other is part of our duties (page 1, life constitution)
And yes I am normal.. My friend is also... today is another Saturday and if she should pass again. I will buy for myself and any other person who is interested


Post a Comment

0 Comments