Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Assaulted wife sues ex Super Eagles player husband Godwin Okpara over property

Godwin Okpara
Ex-Super Eagles player, Godwin Opara, who had successful career playing for his country and his club PSG in France but was jailed after found guilty of assaulting his wife and child trafficking, has been sued by his wife, Lynda Oladoyinbo Okpara, over ownership of property, which she said was acquired when all was well with the family.
Lynda who dragged the former Super Eagles central defender to an Ikeja Magistrate Court, seeking justice for herself and her three living children, told starconnectmedia that her husband is currently denying her the privilege of getting her share of properties.

Godwin Okpara 

She further accused Godwin of sleeping with their adopted child, Tina, which reportedly led to their split.
“Her father worked with one of my uncles. When they fired him, I adopted her daughter and that was also when her mother died.
There was nobody taking care of her and she had developed kwashiorkor and I decided to take her in. I finally caught Tina with my husband on my bed, my husband held me and she was able to run outside the house. .
I am okay with him dating girls outside, but not inside my matrimonial home. It was when I was arrested that I opened up. So I know that the girl had hepatitis B, because I did test before adopting the girl”, she said.

Godwin Okpara
Lynda who reportedly cried in her interview with starconnectmedia as she read a text sent by their kids to send stipend for their feeding, also accused Godwin who back home in Nigeria of  abandoning their 3 kids in France and humiliating her with hired thugs who stripped her naked in her compound before onlookers.

Post a Comment

0 Comments